Audit, Review or Compilation of Financial Statements
The users of your financial statements drive the level of service you need from an independent CPA firm. Our audit and attest team will tailor our approach to your engagement so that you receive the appropriate level of service – audit, review, or compilation – for your financial statements. We take a personalized, common-sense approach to assurance and attestation services that considers your industry, how you use your financial statements, and the risks facing your business.
We’ve also developed a niche in the area of employee benefit plan audits. Our firm is a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and we have conducted hundreds of employee benefit plan audits.
Our services include:
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Surprise exams for investment companies and investment advisors
- Internal control evaluations
- Cash flow analyses
- Forecasts, projections, and budgeting development
- Partnership and buy/sell agreements
- Tax accrual and deferred tax calculations
- Consultation on accounting pronouncements